No Snowflake in an Avalanche Feels Responsible
Voltaire. That guy knew what he was talking about.
So many ways this could be applied today in so many situations.
My thoughts on the matter.
Be a snowflake that feels responsible.
- Responsible for your own health and well-being.
- Responsible for loving your immediate circle of friends and family.
- Responsible for living your dreams and pursuing what resonates.
- Responsible for the messes you make and cleaning them up.
- Responsible for the words you speak, text, and write… and the impact they have.
If we start there, perhaps we can intentionally choose which avalanches we want to make happen. When and where we want to come together to make a massive difference, rather than just getting caught up in the crowd of other snowflakes wreaking havoc on the world.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest