Going Global Ep. 03 – “Dry Run”
As they say, “Practice makes perfect.”
This past weekend we had the enviable opportunity to stay on a houseboat to do some house sitting for a friend. It created an incredible opportunity for our family to experience the global nomadic life. As usual, we have a slightly bumpy (yet funny) start. You’re gonna love this episode.
We’re calling this Joshua’s birthday episode because today is his birthday! We’d love to get the word out, so please share anywhere and everywhere! In the current state of the world, we want to bright lightness, levity and laughter to as many people as possible! And maybe even inspire more global nomads!
JOIN US on the journey!
- Suggest a location for us to visit.
- Invite us to your neck of the woods.
- Start planning your own dream trip or dream life.
- Visit us at one of our stops on the way.
- Help us plan Invisible Illness film screenings.
- Host a live event or workshop.
- _____________ other ideas? Send them our way!